The printer is one of the virtual devices mainly used in offices, schools, institutes, etc. The printer is not only used for printing documents; the user can scan the document, photocopy the pages, print banners, print out graphics, diagrams, and pictures. It is an electronic device, and sometimes it creates issues the most common issue that every user's face is their Xerox printer printing blank pages. There are many reasons behind this, and this is the root of most printer problems. To know the detailed information about this, you need to read below.
The reasons behind this problem are mentioned below.
1. Different paper sizes: The size of the paper matters; if the user uses a different paper size simultaneously, then the printer is not printing. So you need to check the size of the pages from the settings, and if you see any modification required, do it.
2. Paper jams: When you print many pages simultaneously or if your printer prints the pages too long, an issue arises, and after some time, your printer starts printing blank pages.
3. Check the updates: You need to check the updates by visiting your device's settings and if your device shows any updates to your printer, then make an update.
4. Cartage issues: This is the most common issue when your cartage is not set correctly or if your ink box is empty, your printer will give you blank pages.
5. Physical damage: Check whether any part of your printer is damaged from any side, and if it is damaged, then your printer will not work correctly and print blank pages.
6. Print spooler services: You have to go to the print spooler services on your device, and if your printer services are off, click the one option, then check the printer by printing any document.
Different ways to resolve this problem are mentioned below:
1. Check cable connection: You have to connect the wire properly, and if the wire is damaged at any point, you need to change it quickly.
2. Reset the device: The user needs to complete reset their device, but before formatting the device, they have to make sure that they already make a back of all the data. Because after formatting the device, they cannot access any data.
3. Connected device: Check the printer and see whether it is connected with the correct device; if your printer is connected to other devices, then change the settings and connect with your device and resolve the problem like the Xerox copier printing blank pages.
The steps you need to follow to remove this problem are mentioned below.
The steps mentioned earlier will give you information about why is my Xerox printer not printing still, suppose if you find any issue, then you can also contact the official representative.
How Do I Fix Xerox Paper Jam?
Why Is My HP Printer Not Printing Black When Ink Is Full?
How Do I Fix The Flashing Light on My HP printer?
What To Do If QuickBooks Is Not Opening?
Why My HP Printer Is Not Printing Color Correctly?
How To Fix HP Printer Cartridge Not Recognized?
How Do I Get QuickBooks To Call Back?
How Do I Install Xerox Printer On Windows?
How Do I Fix A Slow And Freezing Computer?
How To Fix Xerox Printer In Error State?