Keep your email account password secure against any kind of hacking activity or unauthorized access is always important for every user. If someone knows your password, then it could be harmful to your privacy and you should immediately stop this thing after changing your password that every email service provider proffers to its users, and Cogeco email is one among those. If someone has an account on Cogeco email, then it is possible to change or reset the password which is quite simple to do.
Is someone accessing your Cogeco email password without your information? Then you can very easily change or reset your password which is the only way to protect your email account. The process of change Cogeco email password is very easy and straightforward that you can perform with the help of simple steps in a very quick manner.
• First of all, you are required to visit the My Account page via myaccount.cogeco.ca from your browser on your preferred device.
• Now you have to log in to your account by entering your email address and password. if you are already logged in to your Cogeco email account then you can simply skip to login.
• Now you can select the Internet option from the main menu.
• After that, you can click on the option Manage my email addresses from the drop-down menu.
• Now you can click on the Edit option in front of your email address.
• Now you can delete the old password and then enter the new password according to your choice and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
• After that, you can click on the Save tab to complete the process of password resetting or changing.
With the help of the above-described instructions, you can easily reset Cogeco email password in a very reliable and quick manner on multiple devices. But if you are still not capable of resetting or changing your Cogeco email password, then you can directly contact the customer service team of Cogeco email to get the relevant assistance.
How to reset Suddenlink email password smoothly?
How to Fix McAfee Installation Problems?
Why is my Norton Antivirus Not Working?
How do I contact Cogeco Customer Service?
How do I access my old Sympatico email?
How can I speak to someone about my MSN account?
How to fix Gmail not working on iPhone and Mac?
How can i talk to someone at Google?
How to contact a Live Representative at Suddenlink?
How Do I Get in Touch with Norton Security?