HP printers are considered one of the best. But sometimes, you may face some issues related to printing. You can repair most of the problem of your printer by yourself unless there is physical damage or replacement of components are needed. But if your hp printer not printing black ink, then you have to follow this article carefully. There can be many reasons that your printer is not printing black. You can follow the given instructions to learn more about ways to resolve this problem.
There are many ways through which you can make your printer print black again. You can follow the given ways to make your printer print black again:
1. Always use original Hewlett-Packard cartridges: printers usually do not print in proper color because people choose to replace the original cartridge with other cheap cartridges. To save money, they compromise with their printer. Therefore you must always use original Hewlett-Packard cartridges.
2. Troubleshoot your printer: you can also use a troubleshooter to help fix your ink-related problem. You can follow the given steps to troubleshoot your printer:
You must select "Type Here To Search" on the taskbar if you use Windows 10.
You must write "Printers and Scanners" in the search box.
Now you have to choose "Troubleshoot your Printer" and select "run the troubleshooter."
You must select your HP printer model number in the troubleshoot windows.
Select the "Next" button to fix the problem related to the troubleshooting.
3. Clean the printhead: there might be some leakage in your printhead, or it might not have been properly inserted. You must clean the printhead from time to time. This may be the reason that your printer is not printing black. Leakage is one of the most common problems in printers; therefore, you must clean the printhead of your printer.
4. Ink cartridges may have dried out: despite having the full ink, sometimes your printer does not print black ink because the cartridges may have dried out. This generally happens when you have not used your printer for a long time. Therefore you should use your printer often so that the ink does not dry out.
5. Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix printing issues: you can also use these tools to fix your printing-related issue successfully. You have to follow the given instructions to use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix your printing-related issues:
You need to download HP Printer and Scan Doctor software.
Now you have to select "Start, "choose your HP printer and then press the "Next" button.
Now choose the "Fix Printing" option.
Then your software would show that it has fixed the printing issue.
Now, you have to close the software and print a page to see if the issue has been fixed or not
You can easily fix this type of printing problem. You do not have to call a technician every time. Most of the printing-related problems are fixed by using the troubleshooter. So if your hp printer not printing black but has ink, then you must follow the ways mentioned above. It would be best if you used original cartridges.
How Do I Set Up Suddenlink Email on My iPhone?
Why Is My Optimum Internet Not Working?
How Do I Recover Optimum Email Password?
How Do You Get Ahold of A Supervisor At Suddenlink?
How To Speak To An American At Suddenlink?
How To Cancel My Optimum Service Online?
How To Bypass Automated Phone Systems?
How Do I Talk To A Real Person on The Phone?
5 Ways to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
How Do I Talk To A Live Person At Optimum ?