Yahoo is a popular search engine being widely used by millions of users around the world for searching around the stuff to make things productive and easy. It is a company based out of the United States of America and is also popular for other internet-related services, such as news portals, personalized articles, etc. It has a great email client too, providing a reliable source of email communication for office and personal usage. Yahoo is available on all types of platforms, Android, iOS, and Windows, which makes it quite accessible for the users to use it.
The account also stores some personal information of a user such as important emails, photos, etc. Therefore, keeping the account credentials safe is what Yahoo recommends to the users to securely save the credentials in a known device only.
In this article, you will learn about the steps to restore hacked yahoo email accounts.
But with advancements in technology, there can be situations when a user's account can get hacked! And this may cause a user to lose all his/her personal data! In such cases, a user should, first of all, get back access to his/her account, then report the same situation to Yahoo! Fortunately, and it is quite easy to get back all the data, by just following some simple steps. In this article, we are going to look into the steps to follow in such a case.
- Open your favourite web browser and go to https://www.yahoo.com. This will open Yahoo's main page.
- Click on sign-in, which will redirect you to the sign-in page.
- Click on the "Difficulty in signing?" option under the password field. It will redirect you to the account recovery page.
- Yahoo will ask for either your secondary email account or secondary phone number to check on your identity. These are the accounts that you provided when you created an account with Yahoo.
- You will receive a text if the phone number is provided or an email if an email is provided with the verification code. It may take some time depending upon the network speed and environment you are in.
- Enter the code in the text input and click verify. After verification, you will be redirected to the password reset page, where you can reset your password. Take a note of it, as it is quite important for you to login back in again!
This is everything you need to learn about the steps to recover hacked Yahoo account. By following these simple steps you can get back access to your account. If you still feel inconvenienced, then you can get in touch with the technical support person.
How to reset Suddenlink email password smoothly?
How to Fix McAfee Installation Problems?
Why is my Norton Antivirus Not Working?
How do I contact Cogeco Customer Service?
How do I access my old Sympatico email?
How can I speak to someone about my MSN account?
How to fix Gmail not working on iPhone and Mac?
How can i talk to someone at Google?
How to contact a Live Representative at Suddenlink?
How Do I Get in Touch with Norton Security?