How To Change Gmail Password On Android Phone?
Gmail always gives its users to change or reset or recover its password anytime they want. You might have forgotten your password or want to change it for some reason. You can do it effortlessly. You don't even need your laptop or PC for it. You can easily do it on your android phone. You just need a few minutes to follow these simple steps. All you need is internet connection and your android phone.
Steps To Change Gmail Password On Your Android Phone:-
- Open the gmail account on your android phone. You first need to login in your gmail account. Enter your email id and password to log in.
- By logging in, your email id will appear in front of your android phone.click on the bar on the left side of your android.
- A pop up menu will appear on your phone screen and you will get a lot of options. Click on settings.
- By clicking on it, you will get the option of security. You need to click on it.
- Again a number of options will appear in front of your eyes. One of them will be to change my password, click on it.
- You might need to enter your password again.
- Enter your old password here.
- Again another pop up menu will appear on your screen. It will ask you to enter a new password. You can change gmail password on android phone by entering your password there.
- Always make a strong password.
- To make a strong password, include alphabets, numbers and symbols to do so. A strong password makes your email id strongly protected.
- Once done, it will ask you to confirm your password. Confirm your password by entering your password again.
- After confirming your new password, the process is of changing your gmail password is completed .
Steps To Recover Gmail Password On Android Phone:-
If you have forgotten your password then password recovery is also a very easy process and takes the following steps.
- Login your email id on your search engine to recover gmail password on android phone . If you have forgotten your password, click on the forget password option.
- After clicking on it, you will be asked some questions. These questions will appear in front of your screen. These are the same questions that you answered previously when you made your id.
- Choose the question you want to answer and answer it correctly.
- On receiving the correct answer, a new pop up menu will appear on your screen.
- On this pop up menu your password will appear.
- And your password is recovered.
- You can choose to keep this password or you can also choose to reset it.
- If you choose to reset it, always make a strong password for security reasons.
You can easily recover gmail password on your android as well as can easily change gmail password on android phone.